84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

Choga'll the Ke$ha of Cataclysm is dead to us
Choga'll the Ke$ha of Cataclysm is dead to us
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [News]
Secondary: None

Good work everyone, lets repeat this next week!

--
I swear to god you're picking a fight with me. Kesha will never die.

--
Look who is targeted again, favorite.

--
CHOPS I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ORC NOT A TROLL

LOL

--
Quote by Past

Was there ever any doubt?

And lol@ house's comment

--
holy shit this was a year ago?

--
Best rogue/druid on the server. I have a guide ask me about it.

Wow, time flies yo.

--
Worked for 4 months at a new job, moved out of my apt, started doing yoga and exercising, did another 4 month semester of school, stopped yoga, met a girl, broke up, started a new job, doing yoga, exercising, working a new job now...

SEEMS LIKE A YEAR TO ME

--
Quote by virr
Worked for 4 months at a new job, moved out of my apt, started doing yoga and exercising, did another 4 month semester of school, stopped yoga, met a girl, broke up, started a new job, doing yoga, exercising, working a new job now...

SEEMS LIKE A YEAR TO ME

Dated a girl I knew I disliked because I had planned a trip with her, went on the trip and hit on other girls around her, came home then broke up with her, she sad.

Then fucked around with some 21 year old for a few months while playing volleyball all the time.

Met the love of my life, got engaged and knocked her up (secretly nobody knows this) and now I have 3 bitches at my house, 2 dogs and a fiance.

Seems like a fucking year to me, what.

--
Quote by Past

--
Met a girl that became my girlfriend, moved out of my house, got a promotion, saved a man and his family from drowning, started volunteering my free time at a soup kitchen, was nominated for citizen of the year, won $20k on a scratch ticket, got in shape, can bench press 400 lbs now, earned an advanced degree in advanced aerospace engineering at MIT, finished top 10 in the boston marathon, traveled to every country in europe, and am about to finish the cure for cancer.

SEEMS LIKE A YEAR TO ME.

--
I SAW WILL ONCE
GOT REALLY EXCITED
STARTED FARTING UNCONTROLLABLY
HE STARTED VOMITING FROM THE SMELL
I GOT HARD
STARTED TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS
HE KEPT VOMITING
I USED IT AS LUBRICANT
HE VOMITS SO HARD HE SHITS HIMSELF
I CAME AT THAT EXACT MOMENT
WE BOTH EMBRACE

WHAT A YEAR

--
Quote by house
I SAW WILL ONCE
GOT REALLY EXCITED
STARTED FARTING UNCONTROLLABLY
HE STARTED VOMITING FROM THE SMELL
I GOT HARD
STARTED TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS
HE KEPT VOMITING
I USED IT AS LUBRICANT
HE VOMITS SO HARD HE SHITS HIMSELF
I CAME AT THAT EXACT MOMENT
WE BOTH EMBRACE

WHAT A YEAR

UNBEATABLE YEAR

--
Quote by house
Quote by virr

SEEMS LIKE A YEAR TO ME

Dated a girl I knew I disliked because I had planned a trip with her, went on the trip and hit on other girls around her, came home then broke up with her, she sad.

Then fucked around with some 21 year old for a few months while playing volleyball all the time.

Met the love of my life, got engaged and knocked her up (secretly nobody knows this) and now I have 3 bitches at my house, 2 dogs and a fiance.

SEEMS LIKE A GOOD YEAR TO ME!

--
Quote by house
Quote by virr

SEEMS LIKE A YEAR TO ME

SEEMS LIKE A GOOD YEAR TO ME!

--
Quote by Lamyra
Met a girl that became my girlfriend, moved out of my house, got a promotion, saved a man and his family from drowning, started volunteering my free time at a soup kitchen, was nominated for citizen of the year, won $20k on a scratch ticket, got in shape, can bench press 400 lbs now, earned an advanced degree in advanced aerospace engineering at MIT, finished top 10 in the boston marathon, traveled to every country in europe, and am about to finish the cure for cancer.

SEEMS LIKE A YEAR TO ME.

Nothing good happened to me at all, everything sucks forever. Seems like a year to me.

--
Quote by Past
Quote by Lamyra

SEEMS LIKE A YEAR TO ME.

Nothing good happened to me at all, everything sucks forever. Seems like a year to me.

What about those things we did in Texas?

Bump

--
she's still pregnant, FUCK THIS

--
Quote by house
she's still pregnant, FUCK THIS

Yeah she is. This is happening real quicklike.

--

[Back to Index]