Nelthilta is the last poster
49 Unique Guild Members
14 Level 100 characters
401 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
84313 Total Posts
Nelthilta is the last poster

I would like to offer an apology for all who were offended by my tirade.
I would like to offer an apology for all who were offended by my tirade.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [WoW]
Secondary: None

Dear Everyone

Please allow me to apologize for what I {said, did, etc…} on {day of week}. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect {you, organization} deserved. It was a disruption and distracted others from {doing their job, learning, etc…}.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to {working, learning from, etc…} you {again/soon}. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience at {email/phone}.

Sincerely,
{Sender Name}

ps stop wasting everyone's time at the raid. This game costs you 12 bucks a month, but the rest of the raid adds up to $288 bucks, remember that.

--
This is amazing.

--
I'm new here... but, I feel like I need to speak up because this is important to me and I hope the rest of you feel this way.

Where's the fat pussy?

Oh.... you gave it a face, good man
fuck

youuu

and your apology. How about i shove my foot up your ass so you can cash me out on my refund.

--
Fucking again with the decapitated child head?

At least NSFW it man.

--

[Back to Index]